10/8/08

Where in the world is Carolyn Sandiego?

I'm HERE!!
Remember that cartoon, Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? I just thought it was funny. (My joke, not the cartoon! lol)

Anyway, I have been up to my eyeballs in jewelry, ornaments, prints, candles.. I am getting ready for my show in Mesilla. My Grandfather is doing better now so I am back to work! On top of getting ready for the show, I am working on a commission job for my parish (fun) and also trying to get donations to support my daughters school. And, you know my regular everyday chores. Frankly, I am EXHAUSTED, But, I have so much fun doing it! Love my job, LOVE IT!!

100's of Ornaments
Jewelry get your Awesome Jewelry!
I also decoupaged one of my paintings onto this light switch plate. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. But, it's so colorful and fun!
Ok, and Poor Marilyn Mon-Muerto is STILL waiting to be auctioned off on ebay! I promise I am listing her today and scheduling the bidding to start this Thursday evening at 7:pm
New Mexico time!

Wheeeww, that was a LOT of blogging! I have to go now and prepare my turkey for dinner tonight!

Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon.

Oh yeah!! Don't forget to add yourself to my list of followers to get your Flores Original updates.

See Ya!

No comments:

La Chingona