12/13/08

Unique & Awesome Christmas Gifts


Check it out, Check it out!!!
I just filled up my etsy shop!! Ornaments, Candles, Originals, Prints, & More!! If your looking for a Holiday gift that is unique, you my friend have come to the right place! Check out my Etsy shop here.
I recommend checking out The Fancy Chola as well! Her pinup ornaments are so different, every one LOVE's them and her fancy reversible hand bags are to die for! She just put up her blog which you can visit here!

Thanks for stopping by

Feliz Navidad

Carolyn

1 comment:

glorv1 said...

Carolyn, you are very creative. Thx for stopping by my blog. I am not a painter like you....you sell your art, I just doodle and enjoy letting my feelings soar. It's fun and gets the juices flowing. I love your work. Merry Christmas!

La Chingona