1/5/09

I'm All Shook Up

I'm All Shook Up uh uh huh... Baaaybeh!!

Wow as if life couldn't get any better! I just got e-mailed by Danita from Danita Art telling me to check out her blog. I happily clicked Danita on my favorites list and.... oh yeah.... I won!! She had a drawing a while back for a Danita doll AND I WON!! I am so very excited (if you can't already tell)!!

Her blog is always interesting to read. I love the story about the rabbit & the moon. I had never heard it before but I have been intrigued by it ever since! Her paintings are amazing I first saw her on e-bay, then I found her etsy shop, then her blog. And I follow her blog every morning with my cup O java. Well I e-mailed her my address and as soon as I get the doll I will post the pictures!

So very excited.


3 comments:

glorv1 said...

Congrats Carolyn. Lucky you. Yay!!
Be sure to post pix of your new doll when you get it. Take care.

Thelma-Art said...

Hi, Congrats!!! A doll from Danita is precious gift. Thank you for your comment on my blog, is truly appreciated.

floreta said...

so cool! i always get excited when i win something. used to win lots of coloring contests.. have won raffles.. a jelly bean count.. lol.

La Chingona