4/2/09

!!HOORAY!!
I'm back!! I have been computer-less! I was without computer! It has been hell without it but now it's back! You can't imagine how many times I have turned around to my screen and grabbed my mouse to look up information and "sauce" nothin! I had to look in my phone book for numbers.. Not my favorite thing to do. When I'm working I have access to world information at my fingertips. Without my computer I have to actually take the time to leave my work space and go get the info that I need.. Anyway, I am not prepared to live like that any longer. And now my baby is back and faster than ever!!
I will be posting photos soon. I know I said this before but due to uncontrollable circumstances, I just couldn't!
Stay tuned.....

2 comments:

catboxartstudio said...

You're so funny about being without your computer. I would be the same exact way! Hey, good luck with your show this weekend. I hope you sell lots and lots and lots! Post some pics when you can. I'll burn my prosperity and money draw candles in your honor this weekend - can't hurt! Here's to lots o'sales!

glorv1 said...

Hi, welcome back. I wondered where you were and what you were doing. I hope your show went well. Missed your posts. Take care and see you soon.

La Chingona