7/9/09

Flores Origi-Gals....

I recently discovered what an AWESOME artist my daughter has become. I bought her a doodle book about a year ago. She seemed really interested for a short while and then quickly became uninterested! I didn't push her, I just let it be. Recently, she brought out that doodle book and it had many different unique sketches inside. I fell in love with them. Not only because she is my daughter, but if you look at her work she has such an imagination. So much detail and story to each piece of work! See for yourself!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Hey Carolyn! I saw that you had posted some stuff about Mari's art on facebook, but because of my pathetic computer condition I couldn't leave a comment. But now I'm up again and that girl's art is wonderful! So charming and fun and imaginative! Will you be bringing any to the muertos show this weekend? They would make wonderful prints & cards! Tell her to keep it up. She's as talented as her mommy.

glorv1 said...

Your daughters art is outstanding. She definitely is following in y our footsteps. I agree with Pam. They would make great cards.

La Chingona