7/23/09

Visit Santa Fe & FloresOriginals

A Swallows Home
Acrylic on Canvas 16"x 20"
New Calavera collection available at this weekends show!
If your in the Santa Fe area,
24th Annual "Contemporary Hispanic Market"
Visit my booth #65
July 25 – 26, 2009
8am-5pm

The annual Contemporary Hispanic Market, the largest Hispanic art event in the country, features innovative work by more than 100 artists drawing from their Hispanic heritage and New Mexico traditions. The Market is held outdoors on Lincoln Avenue next to the Santa Fe Plaza and is held yearly during the last weekend of July. There will be 134 booths with many medium forms of artwork created by New Mexico Hispanic resident Artists and is open 8am-5pm each day and free to the public.
"New" works of art & prints will be available....

1 comment:

glorv1 said...

Hi Carolyn. Have fun at the art show. I'm sure you'll do well. I love your skull. I am trying to learn to do skulls, but it's not an easy one for me. I hope you have a fun time. Enjoy the weekend.

La Chingona