1/6/10

Now What?

Before I start blog, blog, blogging away!

I want to post a
CONGRATULATIONS
to
Leticia Werner



I hope she enjoys her new found art! Which will be delivered to her by the end of this week! Thank you Leticia! Also one last time!
Thank you so much to Anna from The Sol Within Anna for the awesome and fun opportunity to be a featured artist on her blog! Thank you Anna!!


Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years have come and gone. Time to try harder, do better and book more shows! I wanted to update some photos from my fun time in the snow this year. I went up to Los Alamos again the day after Christmas and went inner tubing. Not like you think, we are attached to my father in-laws truck and he pulls us around. Its Awesome!! In fact my son got a new phone for Christmas that takes video. I asked my husband to ride in back of the truck and tape me flying in the air. But I can't post it. Because, the whole video is of his eyes and mouth! He had the camera facing him the whole time! jajaaa... oh well! There is always next year.
I had a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
The start of this year has not started off as I would of hoped. However, this too shall pass and life will continue. I will surround myself with positive things, pray and only concentrate on those that matter to me.
I don't have any new projects for this year. But I have sketched out some new ideas. I am excited to get them started.
I have to prepare for February 6th. I will once again have to go before the judges to (hopefully) get into the Contemporary Hispanic Market again this year. Even if it is, as an alternate!
I better get started.
Thank you again to everyone who visited The Sol Within Anna and left the wonderful questions and comments!
Till next time!
Carolyn

1 comment:

Anna Rodriguez said...

Carolyn,
It was a pleasure to work with you for the feature on my blog! Your new post sounds similar to my "New Year" post. Don't let the negative distractions get to you. They are just that...distractions! Keep praying, keep your faith up, and keep creating. Your art makes this world prettier!
Happy New Year to you and your readers!
~Anna

La Chingona