8/30/14

Mi Vida Loca

Lonesome Road Blues

For Sale 
~Yellow Calavera~
Acrylic on Canvas
    5"x7"  
$35



Headed down a new road here in art land. I was accepted into Tucson, Arizona's 4th Ave. Street Fair for the month of Dec. My whole family LOVES this Tucson show, but the expense of  the booth is too rich for my blood this year. I'm really heartbroken that I also did not have the fee to participate in Alb. San Felipe's Santero show in Oct. I am taking a different road than my beloved fellow artists and it sucks not being able to travel and visit with them, but life takes us down different roads all the time. 
I have some plans up my sleeve. I lined up another show in Dec. a small local show and I have high hopes. I am also looking into taking some classes to finish a degree i once started. I will still be participating in Santa Fe's Contemporary Hispanic Market in July and a new Dia de Los Muertos show in El Paso, this show should be super wicked fun AND I can see my awesome fellow artists there. I will also have some work at a few galleries here in NM and Colorado. I will update the names when I submit the work. 

the dust of daily life off our souls.
Pablo Picasso 

Until next blog ..... 

No comments:

La Chingona